Monday, April 10, 2006

Nokialaiset perunat

Minus one.
One day more of Sodexho, and then I’ll be able to go back to an adequate food standard.
Today it was too much for me: two out of three possible meals were based on potatoes.
It’s a shame I didn’t have the phone with me, because It could have been a good opportunity to take some pictures to post here.
But in any case, as Dirk says, nobody would have believed them.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o
Meno uno.
Un giorno ancora di Sodexho e poi potrò tornare ad uno standard alimentare degno delle mie origini.
Oggi non ce l’ho fatta: su tre pietanze da scegliere due erano costituite da patate. Peccato che non avevo con me il telefono, perché mi sarebbe piaciuto fare qualche foto da postare su questo blog.
Ma tanto, come dice Dirk, nessuno ci avrebbe creduto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home