Sunday, December 02, 2007

Menen

If you have good memory you should remember that some time ago I was mentioning one thing I really had to do before leaving Finland: swimming in the frozen water.

Well, if you read my previous post I just did it and, yes, the other piece of news is that I’m really gonna leave now.

Next Saturday I’m flying to Rome, to start a new phase of my life.


o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o


Se avete una buona memoria dovreste ricordarvi che un po’ di tempo fa accennavo ad una cosa che volevo fare prima di lasciare la Finlandia: nuotare nell’acqua ghiacciata.

Bè, se avete letto il mio post precedente, l’ho appena fatto e, sì, l’altra novità è che sto davvero per partire.

Sabato prossimo volo a Roma, per iniziare una nuova fase della mia vita.

3 Comments:

Blogger stezz said...

Ci mancherai ;)

7:10 AM  
Blogger Valentina said...

I'm waiting for you!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarà un piacere conoscerti, dopo aver tanto sentito parlare di te!
Daniela

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home