Saturday, September 23, 2006

ESC

Tomorrow I’m leaving for the US.
I’m going to Boston for the Embedded Systems Conference (www.embedded.com/esc/boston/).
I’ll be able to meet many people who work with embedded devices and I’ll have the opportunity to follow interesting tutorials.
I’m bringing with me my 770, in order to keep the contacts with the Old World (I’ll try to blog with it) and eager to show it to the conference participants.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

Domani parto per gli Stati Uniti.
Vado a Boston per la ESC (www.embedded.com/esc/boston/).
Avrò l’occasione di incontrare molte persone che lavorano nel campo dei dispositivi embedded, e l’opportunità di partecipare a tutorials interessanti.
Porterò con me il mio 770, per rimanere in contatto con il Vecchio Mondo (proverò anche a bloggarci) e per mostrarlo ai partecipanti della conferenza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home