Monday, January 08, 2007

Il terzogenito

I’m really glad to begin the new year with a good news: it was born!
After 770 and 770 OS2006, let me introduce you to the N800: www.nseries.com/n800

I’m proud to be one of his fathers.

By the way, tomorrow I’m leaving for Sydney, where I’ll attend the FOMS (Foundations of Open Media Software) Developer meeting and then the linux.conf.au.
It’s gonna be great to meet so many Linux and Open Source lovers, discuss with them and show them our new creature.
Southern hemisphere: I’m coming!

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

Sono davvero felice di poter iniziare il nuovo anno con una bella notizia: è nato!
Dopo il 770 e il 770 OS2006, ecco a voi l’N800: www.nseries.com/n800

Sono orgoglioso di essere uno dei suoi padri.

A proposito, domani si parte per Sydney, dove parteciperò al FOMS (Foundations of Open Media Software) Developer meeting e poi alla linux.conf.au.
Sarà bello incontrare tanti appassionati di Linux ed Open Source, discutere con loro e poter mostrare loro la nostra nuova creatura!
Emisfero australe: sto arrivando!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home