Sunday, April 01, 2007

Uusi elämä

The day after tomorrow it will be one month since I stopped going to the canteen.

What changed since then:
- I stopped complaining about the canteen (of course, I’m not going there any more)
- I’ve been writing less on my blog (now I’m lacking of topics…)
- I’m doing much more sport (swimming, football)
- I‘m richer (I save 5 euros every day)
- Sodexho is poorer (for the reason above)
- I’m happier

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o


Dopodomani sarà un mese da quando ho smesso definitivamente di andare a mensa.

Cosa è cambiato da quel giorno:
- ho smesso di lamentarmi della mensa (per forza, non ci vado)
- sto scrivendo meno sul mio blog (manca la materia prima)
- riesco a fare molto più sport (nuoto, calcetto)
- sono più ricco (risparmio 5 euro al giorno)
- la Sodexho è più povera (per la regione di cui sopra)
- sono più felice

2 Comments:

Blogger WB said...

Ciao!
Se la mensa è cattiva...fai bene a non andare!!

William

6:41 PM  
Blogger WB said...

in ogni caso...

kuulemin!

William

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home