Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pizza is back

So it's holiday time.
Best wishes to you, my reader: I hope you are enjoying these days. As for me, I'm having many food experiences, getting back in touch with flavours I didn't remember to exist.
One of the first things I did after arriving in Rome was going to a pizzeria.

Look at the photo, I don't think I have to add any comments...

DSCN7574


Tempo di vacanze. Tanti auguri, mio caro lettore, spero tu stia passando bene questi giorni. Per quanto mi riguarda, sto avendo molte esperienze culinarie, rientrando in contatto con sapori che pensavo non esistessero più. Una delle prime cose che ho fatto dopo essere arrivato a Roma è stato andare in pizzeria.
Guarda la foto, non credo di dover aggiungere altro...

5 Comments:

Blogger stezz said...

We're going to test the pizza in Nerone (Hel) this evening, I'll take some picture to do the comparison :) we'll see who wins ;)

Cheers,
stezz&maj

6:43 PM  
Blogger Giorgio said...

It looks delicious! I hope you've had a nice new year eve! Best wishes!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Che bellezza Andrea!!!
taaaaaaanta voglia di mozzarella di bufala sciolta sulla pizza sotto foglioni di basilico e sopra saporitissimo pomodoro fresco!!!
mangiane anche per me!!

1abbraccio,
Nadia :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger stezz said...

Minchia, I forgot to send you the photo of the pizza in Nerone. It was pretty good actually...

I'll take care of it tonight ;)

2:11 PM  
Blogger stezz said...

Eccola!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home